Services offered to the Owners
Exclusive representation is a system of collaboration between the seller and the real estate consultancy company, which brings superior results to classic real estate brokerage system. There are several reasons why this system, highly used in western countries and the US, works very well.
From our point of view, it provides the real estate consultant sufficient reasons to make all possible efforts for trading your property in the shortest possible time and the best possible price.
What we do for you
- Report analysis of the property, of the market, of the competition
- We develop marketing and promotion plan
- Home staging – arranging property to be more attractive, using our own stage property
- We take professional photos and film
- We promote it on our websites and do ad- words promotion
- We publish it on all relevant real estate portals
- Promotion through social networks: Linkedin, Facebook, etc;
- Promotion to the entire portfolio of clients and partners Nordis
- We introduce it to other real estate agencies in charge of the area, which we pay commission to
- 7 days a week availability for the property
- Fortnightly activity report
The advantages of exclusive representation
- You earn more money – the real estate consultant represents only your interests, negotiating thus a better price for the property than he would have done in a standard intermediation system
- You save time – on the one hand, thanks to the efforts and resources allocated by the real estate consultant, time to trading significantly decreases compared to the classic real estate brokerage.On the other hand, the only time you spend in the selling process is related to analyzing commercial offers and signing the sale contract.
- Zero hassle – you have a dedicated selling consultant for your property, who will handle marketing, promoting, visiting the property, the relationship with other real estate agencies, negotiating the price, taking care of all the aspects related to ownership transfer. Thus you will experience only the agreeable part of the transaction.